Not your average B shot!
The Skinny Shot is a combination of B Vitamins and Lipotropic (fat shrinking) agents that help our bodies naturally create and boost energy.
What is in a “Skinny Shot” and how does it help me lose weight?
- Vitamin B1: Thiamine helps the body metabolize glucose (sugar and carbohydrates).
- Vitamin B2: Riboflavin is a key vitamin for metabolizing carbohydrates,amino acids, and fat. It also contributes to healthy vision and skin.
- Vitamin B3: Niacin is essential in energy productions and increases calorie burning potential.
- Vitamin B6: Important to the immune system and the breakdown of stored fat which leads to increase energy.
- Vitamin B9: Folic Acid is necessary for the healthy development of our cells, a healthy brain and protection from cell damage that may lead to future cancers. Folic Acid aids drugs used to treat depression and may even hold great promise for the growing autism epidemic that faces the world today.
- Vitamin B12: Helps with energy production and nervous system function.
- Methionine: One of the ten essential amino acids. It is a lipotropic amino acid which reduces fat and aids in lowering cholesterol.
- Inositol: This nutrient metabolizes fats and cholesterol and aids in transporting fat in the blood stream. It also plays a role in the redistribution of body fat.
- Choline: Choline plays a vital role in lipid metabolism, making it a good fighting tool against fat deposits.
- Dexpanthenol: This is important for our bodies to properly use carbohydrates, proteins, and lipids and for healthy skin.
- L-Carnitine: Helps the body produce energy. It is important for heart and brain function, muscle movement, and many other body processes.