RADIESSE® in Scottsdale
RADIESSE® is a combination of methylcellulose gel and calcium hydroxylapatite spheres. Methylcellulose is commonly used as a food thickener and calcium hydroxylapatite (CHA) has a long history of use as a bone filler, so both ingredients are very safe. The CHA in Radiesse is durable in the body, but it is slowly absorbed. Studies indicate that about 80% of people who get Radiesse injections see results that last for over 1 year.
Radiesse® is FDA-approved, next-generation dermal filler that is setting a new standard for the correction of facial lines and wrinkles such as nasolabial folds. Made of calcium-based microspheres suspended in a water-based gel, Radiesse is injected into the skin through a simple and minimally invasive procedure giving you immediate, visible improvement of folds and wrinkles, and providing long-lasting and beautiful results. In many patients, the effects of Radiesse may last a year or more. Offering clinically proven safety and longevity, Radiesse is a convenient treatment that stimulates the body to produce new collagen — often with just one or two office visits. Get beautiful results and long-lasting wrinkle correction.
- Is an FDA-APPROVED wrinkle treatment used to correct moderate to severe facial
wrinkles and folds around the nose and mouth, such as nasolabial folds.
- Stimulates the body to produce NEW COLLAGEN.
- Radiesse dermal filler is LONG LASTING.
- Provides IMMEDIATE correction through a convenient treatment that can be performed during your lunch hour!
- May require LESS FREQUENT office visits for pretreatments, saving you time and money.
- Is BIOCOMPATIBLE, and no allergy testing is necessary prior to treatment
Botox Happy Hour
We’re pleased to offer Botox Happy Hour every Friday from 3:00 to 5:00 p.m., and every Wednesday, from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. Radiesse® treatment is $499 per syringe instead of the regular $650 per syringe. Call to schedule your appointment today!