RADIESSE® is a combination of methylcellulose gel and calcium hydroxylapatite spheres. Methylcellulose is commonly used as a food thickener and calcium hydroxylapatite (CHA) has a long history of use as a bone filler, so both ingredients are very safe. The CHA in Radiesse is durable in the body, but it is slowly absorbed. Studies indicate that about 80% of people who get Radiesse injections see results that last for over 1 year.
- Is an FDA-APPROVED wrinkle treatment used to correct moderate to severe facial
wrinkles and folds around the nose and mouth, such as nasolabial folds.
- Stimulates the body to produce NEW COLLAGEN.
- Radiesse dermal filler is LONG LASTING.
- Provides IMMEDIATE correction through a convenient treatment that can be performed during your lunch hour!
- May require LESS FREQUENT office visits for pretreatments, saving you time and money.
- Is BIOCOMPATIBLE, and no allergy testing is necessary prior to treatment